Timeless Lab-Grown Diamond Jewelry Pieces - A Revolution in the Jewellery Industry

Timeless Lab-Grown Diamond Jewelry Pieces - A Revolution in the Jewellery Industry

In recent times, the diamond industry has undergone a fast transformation with the advent of lab-manufactured diamonds. The most preferred timeless lab-grown diamond jewelry pieces have witnessed a major growth in the increased consumer awareness regarding the environmental impacts of traditional mining practices.

There is no doubt, diamonds are associated with happy ceremonies like weddings, anniversaries, and other events. The lab-manufactured ones are the perfect gift to celebrate an event with your loved one. The blog gives you how laboratory-manufactured diamonds are transforming the jewelry industry. 

Unlike traditional and natural diamonds which could cater to only less than 5 percent of Indian women, the lab-prepared gemstones present a scope for the remaining 95 percent offering a bigger rock with better quality, at a lower cost than mined diamonds cost. Their wonderful affordability makes it accessible to a wider audience without compromising on quality or style. Buying lab-grown gemstones won’t break your bank. 

Considering the environmental impact
Traditional diamond mining entails extensive extraction efforts, all contribute to the higher cost of mined diamonds. Whereas, the lab prepared gemstone produces significantly low carbon emissions and this causes harmful effects on the environment. This makes the lab-grown a worthy and sustainable choice and this is preferred by most individuals. 

The history is known
Mined diamonds have a risk of being blood diamonds. These diamonds are mined by the laborers who are mostly treated badly. There is a usual disregard for safety with blood diamond mining. The history of the traditional gemstones cannot be traced.

On the other end, if you buy Time-honored lab-grown diamond bridal setsyou can trace their origin. Their history is known and is traceable. 

Available in colors 
You will find occasional mined diamonds, which have color. The color of the mined ones tends to be imperfect sometimes. On the contrary, lab-manufactured gemstones are not so expensive compared to naturally mined ones and their color is bright and does not fade easily. They are preferred worldwide and have purity. 

Whether you are about to shop for an engagement ring or an anniversary gift, consider discovering the matchless beauty and benefits of lab-grown diamond jewelry pieces. To find the right jewelry item, you should seek a professional store that would match your preferences and expectations. 

Back to blog